Having window blinds installed in your office is not only proctical, it is usually a necessity. Blind Technique has a lot of experience in office blinds; having installed many different types of window blinds to meet the varying requirements of a diverse customer base. We are able to discuss your requirements and give you advice over the phone, arrange an appointment for one of our sales/technical team to visit you, or welcome you into our showroom where we can demonstrate the options available. We understand the constraints of modern business and therefore alway endeavour to accomodate any special requests for our surveying and installation services.
Office Blinds - The Key Benefits
- Provide privacy when required and give a security benefit when vacant
- Control light and glare to improve the use of computer and other screens
- Control solar heat gain from direct sunlight
- Energy saving with certain blinds to reduce heating and air conditioning costs
- Give a finishing touch to your office, enhancing the decor and improving the working environment
Blind Technique is VAT registered and for larger offices and jobs can negotiate a free of charge fitting service. We are cost competitive, efficient, and pride ourselves on high quality office blind products and installation. We are also proud to include a wide range of blind fabrics, some of which conform to specialist requirements of being fire retardant or MRSA resistant. We can also discuss motorisation options if that is a requirement, anything from a single motorised blind up to a fully integrated facilities managed shading system in collaboration with Somfy motors.
If you would like to find out more, to arrange a free consultation, or just to get an idea of the price...then please contact us today as we are ready to help.
Find out more about our office blinds...
- Office Window Blinds - See the different ranges
- Vertical Blinds for your Office
- Venetian Blinds for your Office
- Find out about Blind Technique