The first thing you need to decide on is the style, and at Blind Technique we specialise in: pleated, roller and woodweave for both the roof and windows. All of these Blinds are bespoke manufatured at our workshop in Ruislip, Middlesex, NW London. We have many years experience in manufacturing, supplying and installing Window and Roof Blinds and we provide each of our customers with a fully tailored and bespoke product. As an experienced manufacturer, we are also a trade supplier to many other blinds and curtains companies that do not have our expertise.
Your Conservatory, Garden room, Orangery, or Sunroom is a big investment and so naturally you will want to make the most of it all year round, creating a stunning addition to your home. Whether you have a Leanto, Victorian, Edwardian, or Bespoke Conservatory, in uPVC or Hardwood, Blind Technique has a range of conservatory blinds perfect for you.
Made to Measure Conservatory Blinds
Blinds for conservatories, as well as providing décor and privacy, most usually and practically they are required to control the temperature, mainly in the Summer but also in the Winter. Our range of technical fabrics are particularly efficient at keeping you cool in the Summer and preventing heat loss in the Winter, saving you energy & money. View our technical information to see how they're made and check out the energy advantages in our performance section.
Energy Saving for everyone these days, given the recent increases in domestic fuel bills, is an important consideration. High tech fabrics are available as Pleated Conservatory Blinds and Roller Conservatory Blinds, from the leading UK suppliers. In fact we are able to manufacture from any suitable pleated or roller fabric. For obvious reasons, Woodweave Conservatory Blinds are a natural product and although the shading does provide a certain amount of protection and cooling, they are not as efficient as the high-tec fabrics that have been specifically designed.
Motorised Conservatory Blinds
As technology improves, more and more people are considering motorisation as this option becomes more reliable and more affordable. The motors are now quieter, more efficient and can even be battery powered. Why not ask us about the posibility of motorising your blinds, we will be happy to give you the relevant information and comparative quotation.
FREE Survey & Quotation
Call us today, or fill out your details in the Contact Us section, and arrange a FREE no obligation quotation. Blind Technique has over 25 years specialising in roof blinds and have acquired a high level of skill and expertise amongst our workforce. We understand that every conservatory and every customer is unique and therefore provide FREE complete and unbiased friendly expert advice so that we can custom manufacture the right blinds for you. Choose pleated, perfect for intricate shapes; roller to give a neat contemporary look; or woodweave to add a natural feel, gently diffusing the sun light in summer and adding warmth in the winter. As motorisation becomes more popular, we our proud to offer top of the range motorisedsystem option in conjuction with Somfy motors.
A few reasons to choose Blind Technique...
- Conservatory Blinds specialists for 25 years
- 35 years experience in the Blinds Industry
- All hand-crafted in the UK
- Family run business with no pushy sales staff
- High quality Conservatory Blinds that are guaranteed
- Friendly expert advice tailored to your requirements
Contact Us Today
We hope that we will be able to help you with our FREE design service, FREE quote service, or simply offer some friendly advice soon. For further information please continue reading browse the picture gallery or give us a call. Our showroom in Eastcote, Ruislip, Middlesex, NW London is open for you to visit with lots on display and we will be delighted to welcome you at any time.
Find out more...Call us now 0800 678 3733
Frequently asked questions
- How much do conservatory blinds cost? Conservatory blinds are always bespoke manufactured, and can be fitted to your conservatory roof, or windows, or both. The price of conservatory blinds depends on several factors. The first being the size of your conservatory; the number of blinds you require and whether the roof blinds are shaped or rectangular. Secondly the type of blinds you would like; usually pleated blinds, roller blinds, or pinoleum woodweave blinds for the roof and more options for the side blinds. Then within each category there is a wide range of fabrics, that have different price bands, and finally whether they are motorised or manual. For these reasons it is quite hard to give an idea of price unless we know the size and shape of your conservatory and the type of blinds you would like. If you can provide this then we will be happy to give you an estimate, and of course, our sales appointments are free.
- Are conservatory blinds expensive? As with any product that is custom made or bespoke manufactured - there is a greater cost associated than similar off the shelf standard sized products. Blind Technique manufacture ourselves all of our conservatory blinds for both retail and trade customers, and with years of experience we are very competitively priced offering a high quality bespoke product that is expertly installed. Getting that extra use out of your conservatory means conservatory blinds are often seen as a necessity as opposed to a luxury and therefore relatively not so expensive.
- Can I get an idea of the price of conservatory blinds? Yes. You need to provide the sizes (width and drop) of any window blinds and the floor area glass to glass of your conservatory along with the shape. Additionally we need to know what type of blinds you would like, and most times an image e-mailed to us with sizes or a plan drawing is invaluable. This is enough to give you an idea, all estimates or quotations are subject to survey, and appointments for an accurate costing are free.
- Can I fit conservatory blinds myself? In theory yes, though we would always recommend having them professionally surveyed and installed. In particular, roof blinds are very difficult to measure and install - particularly triangular or angled shapes - unless you know what you are doing?
- How long will my conservatory blinds take to make? As long as your chosen material or fabric is available, we can typically manufacture and install your conservatory blinds in 3-4 weeks. The installation date may take a little bit longer when we are very busy.
- How long does it take to install conservatory blinds? This will depend on the size of the conservatory and the type of blinds, though as a rough estimate an average size conservatory can usually be installed with window and roof blinds in approximately one full day.