Sales Staff/Surveyors Required August 2013
We are currently seeking to employ suitable applicants as full-time sales staff. We are a small and modern family business that specialises in the manufacture of conservatory blinds. We also sell all types of window blinds, external awnings and plantation shutters. The job will involve all aspects of selling these products to our end customers, mostly domestic, but also trade and commercial customers.
The job is both specialised and interesting, managing your own diary and working as part of a team. Full training will be provided. Previous experience in the blinds industry is an advantage, previous experience in sales is essential.
- Self Motivated with excellent communication skills
- Well presented and professional
- Honest, reliable, ethical and conscientious
- Familiar and competent with metric measurements - able to use a tape measure
- Good organiser with time planning skills and good time keeping
- Basic IT skills for e-mail, internet based systems, and able to use an iPad
- Full UK driving license
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full time position
- Flexible working hours which will include some evenings and Saturdays
- Salary paid monthly via BACS
- Salary is part basic pay and a target driven bonus
- comapny vehicle provided
- company 3G iPad provided
- Potential £25K + OTE
If you feel you would like to become part of our team you can send a CV and covering letter to us at:
Blind Technique Ltd
Unit 4 Kildare Close
Or e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!