A conservatory has the possibility to be so diverse in terms of function, so choosing the right conservatory blinds is important if you want to maximise the use throughout the year. The vast amount of choice can be overwhelming, so we hope we can help you break it down and look at the advantages of each to assist you in your important decision.
Pleated blinds will offer you a neat and versatile solution to make your conservatory sleek and modern. Our handcrafted pleated conservatory blinds can fit the most intricate and complicated shape windows and are all manufactured in the UK, so you can guarantee precise accuracy in both manufacture and quality of installation.
Some of the advantages include:
- Large choice of fabrics
- Matching window and roof blinds
- Easy to operate
- Child-friendly – no cords or loose cables
- Increased privacy
- Perfect for all styles of conservatory
If you are looking for a versatile product that is especially suited to large and complex shaped conservatories, roller conservatory blinds will be the way forward for you.
A few advantages are:
- Once again, a large range of fabrics
- Options of high-tech energy saving fabrics
- Trouble free service
- Neat, clean and function blind
- Simple yet stylish
- Increased privacy and light control
- Perfect for larger and complex window panels
Woodweave blinds offer you a thick woven fabric made from a natural wood and will provide quite a different option to the more traditional roller or pleated conservatory blind, so does suit many of our customers.
Here are some of the benefits:
- Natural warmth during the winter
- Gentle diffused sunlight in the summer
- Choice of woods, shades, styles and finishes
- Stylishly modern with a traditional edge
- Roman style to add a luxurious feel to your room
If you wanted to find out more about the different options you have we will be delighted to demonstrate how they work in our showroom and if you are interested, we can show you around the factory, too. Equally, we are always happy to arrange an appointment at your convenience when we will visit you in your home. This way we can advise you on the best solution available and give you any top tips or recommendations. Call us now on 0800 678 3733 or send us an email to email@example.com and we will be happy to answer any of your questions.