Our range of Conservatory Blinds are all made to measure locally at our workshop in Eastcote. We have many years experience in manufacturing, supplying and installing and we provide each of our customers with a fully tailored and bespoke product.
We specialise in the following types of conservtory roof blinds:
- Pleated Conservatory Roof Blinds
- Shaped Roof Blinds
- Blinds for Roof Lanterns
- Blinds for Skylight Windows
- Plus other Bespoke Options
Your Conservatory, Garden room, Orangery, or Sunroom is a big investment and so naturally you will want to make the most of it all year round, creating a stunning addition to your home. Whether you have a Leanto, Victorian, Edwardian, or Bespoke Conservatory, in uPVC or Hardwood, Blind Technique has a range of conservatory blinds perfect for you.
Made to Measure Conservatory Blinds
Conservatory Blinds provide décor and privacy. However, and probably more inportantly, they are installed to control the temperature, mainly in the Summer to reduce solar gain but also in the Winter. Our range of technical fabrics are particularly efficient at keeping you cool in the Summer and preventing heat loss in the Winter, saving you energy & money. View our technical information to see how they're made and check out the energy advantages in our performance section.
Motorised Conservatory Blinds
As technology improves, more and more people are considering motorisation as this option becomes more reliable and more affordable. We use Somfy motors for the majority of our conservatory blinds. These motors are now quieter, more efficient and can even be battery powered. Why not ask us about the posibility of motorising your blinds, we will be happy to give you the relevant information and a comparative quotation.
A few reasons to choose Blind Technique...
- We are Conservatory Blind specialists for over 25 years
- These blinds are made by us locally in Eastcote
- We are a family run business with no pushy sales staff
- Our Conservatory Blinds are high-quality and guaranteed
Find out more...Call us now 0208 866 6088
Frequently asked questions
- How much do conservatory blinds cost? Conservatory blinds are always bespoke manufactured, and can be fitted to your conservatory roof, or windows, or both. The price of conservatory blinds depends on several factors. The first being the size of your conservatory; the number of blinds you require and whether the roof blinds are shaped or rectangular. Secondly the type of blinds you would like; usually pleated blinds, roller blinds, or pinoleum woodweave blinds for the roof and more options for the side blinds. Then within each category there is a wide range of fabrics, that have different price bands, and finally whether they are motorised or manual. For these reasons it is quite hard to give an idea of price unless we know the size and shape of your conservatory and the type of blinds you would like. If you can provide this then we will be happy to give you an estimate, and of course, our sales appointments are free.
- Are conservatory blinds expensive? As with any product that is custom made or bespoke manufactured - there is a greater cost associated than similar off the shelf standard sized products. Blind Technique manufacture ourselves all of our conservatory blinds for both retail and trade customers, and with years of experience we are very competitively priced offering a high quality bespoke product that is expertly installed. Getting that extra use out of your conservatory means conservatory blinds are often seen as a necessity as opposed to a luxury and therefore relatively not so expensive.
- Can I get an idea of the price of conservatory blinds? Yes. You need to provide the sizes (width and drop) of any window blinds and the floor area glass to glass of your conservatory along with the shape. Additionally we need to know what type of blinds you would like, and most times an image e-mailed to us with sizes or a plan drawing is invaluable. This is enough to give you an idea, all estimates or quotations are subject to survey, and appointments for an accurate costing are free.
- Can I fit conservatory blinds myself? In theory yes, though we would always recommend having them professionally surveyed and installed. In particular, roof blinds are very difficult to measure and install - particularly triangular or angled shapes - unless you know what you are doing?
- How long will my conservatory blinds take to make? As long as your chosen material or fabric is available, we can typically manufacture and install your conservatory blinds in 3-4 weeks. The installation date may take a little bit longer when we are very busy.
- How long does it take to install conservatory blinds? This will depend on the size of the conservatory and the type of blinds, though as a rough estimate an average size conservatory can usually be installed with window and roof blinds in approximately one full day.
Get in touch for more information
A recent lantern installation