Our range of made to measure conservatory blinds have been our speciality at Blind Technique for over 25 years as our flagship product when we started our family-run business. We have great control over the production process as we locally manufacture conservatory and window blinds from the same family of fabrics today here at our Eastcote, Middlesex location. We can manufacture, supply and install your high quality and guaranteed conservatory blinds, guiding you every step of the way for you to discover the right product at the right price here at Blind Technique.
Do you need a Conservatory blind for the window?
Window blinds for conservatories differ from other options in terms of their suitability. Some types and styles are more suited to the needs of this room than others and some benefit from being specifically designed for this space. You may also wish to consider co-ordinating your window and your roof blinds in your conservatory to maximise the impact of your chosen decorative theme.
At Blind Technique we offer the most popular and practical options:-
- Pleated Blinds – Most popular, available in technical fabrics
- Roller Blinds – Simple & stylish, also available in high-tec fabrics
- Perfect-fit - available as pleated and 25mm Aluminium Venetian Blinds
Do you need a Conservatory blind for the roof?
For the roof, the priority may well be on temperature control to ensure you make the most of this social space all year round. Our range of technical fabrics are designed to keep you cool in the Summer and prevent heat-loss in the Winter to save you energy and money. Consider your conservatory roof blinds as part of the investment you may wish to make to maximise your use and enjoyment of this unique room in your home.
At Blind Technique we offer:-
- Pleated Conservatory Roof Blinds – Most popular, available in technical fabrics
- Shaped Roof Blinds
- Blinds for Roof Lanterns
- Blinds for Skylight Windows
- Plus, other Bespoke Options
Did you know your conservatory blind can now be motorised?
Advances in technology have improved the reliability and affordability of the motorised option for your conservatory blinds. We choose Somfy motors for most of our conservatory blinds. These quieter, more efficient and sometime battery-operated models offer you the elegant balance between form and function as you conveniently control how your conservatory window and roof blinds work for you at home.
A few reasons to choose Blind Technique...
- We are Conservatory Blind specialists for over 25 years
- These blinds are made by us locally in Eastcote
- We are a family run business with no pushy sales staff
- Our Conservatory Blinds are high-quality and guaranteed
Find out more...Call us now 0208 866 6088
Frequently asked questions
- How much do conservatory blinds cost? Conservatory blinds are always bespoke manufactured, and can be fitted to your conservatory roof, or windows, or both. The price of conservatory blinds depends on several factors. The first being the size of your conservatory; the number of blinds you require and whether the roof blinds are shaped or rectangular. Secondly the type of blinds you would like; usually pleated blinds, roller blinds, or pinoleum woodweave blinds for the roof and more options for the side blinds. Then within each category there is a wide range of fabrics, that have different price bands, and finally whether they are motorised or manual. For these reasons it is quite hard to give an idea of price unless we know the size and shape of your conservatory and the type of blinds you would like. If you can provide this then we will be happy to give you an estimate, and of course, our sales appointments are free.
- Are conservatory blinds expensive? As with any product that is custom made or bespoke manufactured - there is a greater cost associated than similar off the shelf standard sized products. Blind Technique manufacture ourselves all of our conservatory blinds for both retail and trade customers, and with years of experience we are very competitively priced offering a high quality bespoke product that is expertly installed. Getting that extra use out of your conservatory means conservatory blinds are often seen as a necessity as opposed to a luxury and therefore relatively not so expensive.
- Can I get an idea of the price of conservatory blinds? Yes. You need to provide the sizes (width and drop) of any window blinds and the floor area glass to glass of your conservatory along with the shape. Additionally we need to know what type of blinds you would like, and most times an image e-mailed to us with sizes or a plan drawing is invaluable. This is enough to give you an idea, all estimates or quotations are subject to survey, and appointments for an accurate costing are free.
- Can I fit conservatory blinds myself? In theory yes, though we would always recommend having them professionally surveyed and installed. In particular, roof blinds are very difficult to measure and install - particularly triangular or angled shapes - unless you know what you are doing?
- How long will my conservatory blinds take to make? As long as your chosen material or fabric is available, we can typically manufacture and install your conservatory blinds in 3-4 weeks. The installation date may take a little bit longer when we are very busy.
- How long does it take to install conservatory blinds? This will depend on the size of the conservatory and the type of blinds, though as a rough estimate an average size conservatory can usually be installed with window and roof blinds in approximately one full day.
Speak to us for more information
Conservatory lantern installation - Blind Technique
Your Conservatory, Garden room, Orangery, or Sunroom is a big investment and so naturally you will want to make the most of it all year round, creating a stunning addition to your home. Whether you have a Leanto, Victorian, Edwardian, or Bespoke Conservatory, in uPVC or Hardwood, Blind Technique has a range of conservatory blinds perfect for you.
Made to Measure Conservatory Blinds
Conservatory Blinds provide décor and privacy. However, and probably more inportantly, they are installed to control the temperature, mainly in the Summer to reduce solar gain but also in the Winter. Our range of technical fabrics are particularly efficient at keeping you cool in the Summer and preventing heat loss in the Winter, saving you energy & money. View our technical information to see how they're made and check out the energy advantages in our performance section.