Faux Wood Plantation Shutters
UK Manufactured shutters
Faux wood shutters are manufactured in the UK and are a relatively new product on the market, from Luxaflex®. Combining the practical advantages of a modern high tech material with the traditional warmth and beauty of wooden plantation shutters, this new product is already proving popular. These faux wood shutters are produced using the best of British engineering with a solid corecomposite material that in many ways outperforms traditional shutters. These are the features and benefits...
- British made - this not only means high quality but also much faster lead times typically around 3 weeks!
- Guaranteed - for an incredible 10 years.
- Colours - The Luxaflex® Faux Wood Shutter range is a stunning collection featuring two soft white shades, cotton and pearl as well as 16 contemporary painted colours ranging from subtle neutral colours to on trend soft green and blues.
- Always Dry™ - great in any room and that includes wet rooms and bathrooms too.
- Protected Surface - hardened surface means these window shutters are resistant to dents, chips, peeling and cracking. They are also UV stabilised to prevent fading and sun damage.
- Bacteria Free - this manufactured composite resists the growth of bacteria and fungus.
- Child Safe - plantation shutters are naturally a child safe product.
- Energy Savvy® - reduces heating and cooling costs as well as outside noise.
The louvre size is paramount to getting the best from your shutters. There are 2 choices of 64mm and 89mm which are by far the most popular sizes and allow you to perfectly control light and privacy. The control of the louvres can be either with a tilt rod, the traditional way, or with a hidden tilt rod whereby you control the opening and closing through the louvres themselves.
Download the pdf version of the faux wood shutters brochure to get all of the information you need in one handy document. Don't forget to give us a call on 0208 866 6088 if you need any further help, an appointment or quotation. Click here to download this brochure...
Whether you choose to visit us at our showroom in Eastcote, Middlesex (NW London) or you would like to contact us to arrange for one of our trained team to discuss your options either by phone or by visiting you, we are ready to help. Either way, we will have on hand examples and swatches of all the options to assist you in your decision.
Faux wood shutters are available in 2 standard colours, white and bisque, and an additional 15 painted colours that include some great statement colours to really add the wow factor to any room.
window shutters the finishing touches
Your shutters will give you a lifetime of satisfaction, add value to your property, increase perceived security, but most of all create an iconic design feature in your home that will give you pleasure for many years to come. Beware of cheaper shutters - we are one of only a few licenced resellers in the UK; our shutters are crafted in a state of the art British production facility using advanced engineering processes. This ensures that you, our customer, will receive a first class product. Each window shutter is engineered in this high tech composite material giving you all the advantages listed above and providing you with a truly balanced shutter that will look as good in the future as it does today. Lastly, each shutter undergoes a rigorous final quality inspection before being professionally installed by us.
- Visit our plantation shutter gallery
- Plantation shutters home page
- Check out the different shutter styles available
- Contact us for further information on internal wooden shutters