Allusion blinds are the beautiful new type of blind from Louvolite - a unique window dressing for the modern home. The Allusion can be described as a cross between a vertical blind, a curtain, and a voile, giving you a unique new product that is particularly suitable for larger windows, bi-folding doors, and patio doors.
Allusion Blind Options
- Choose Horizon or Vista Fabric in a selection of popular shades.
- Option of white or anthracite headrail.
- Control options to open left, right, both or split. Motorised option for the tilt and turn function.
- Add a pelmet to hide the headrail components and give a neat finish.
There are 2 stunning ranges of fabric available in a colour palette that is both modern and sophisticated.
- Horizon - is a sheer and textured woven combination in neutral, calming tones.
- Vista - is a flame retardant range with a subtle, geo wave combined with a sophisticated sheer.
Choose your view
The Allusion gives you total control over your view and privacy with 3 control positions.
- Full view - the blind is fully opened with the soft vanes slid to give a fully open and unobstructed view.
- Daytime view with privacy - Control vanes into the open position and enjoy a partial view with privacy, ideal for daytime.
- Total privacy - Rotate the vanes to the closed position to enjoy total privacy, ideal for nightime.
Find out more...
- Arrange a FREE Blinds Consultation
- Allusion blinds brochure
- Trade customers we manufacture for you too...Find out more
Book a free consultation with us
Frequently Asked Questions
Are allusion blinds expensive? The combined weave and sheer fabric and the more complex manufacturing process mean that this product is more expensive that an equivalent sized vertical blind. However, for large windows it can still be a cost effective solution, why not get a no-obligation quotation from us to compare?
How long does fitting take? This will depend on the number of allusion blinds you have and their size. As a very rough guide around 30 minutes per blind is an average. Once the brackets are secured, the headrail or pelmet will clip in and the pre-prepared fabric panels can be hung. Please note that this can vary considerably depending on what we are fitting into and the size of the window.
Can they be fitted to my vertical blind track? In theory yes they can, however the spacing is different so you would need more fabric panels and they wouldn't sit properly. Therefore, we do not recommend this and instead suggest ordering the complete product. Allusion blind fabric panels can be interchanged as you wish at a later date.
Are they guaranteed!? All of our products are guaranteed. We provide you with information about how to operate your blinds for many years of enjoyment.
Allusion Blind Alternatives